WANT A HAPPIER, LESS STRESSED, MORE CREATIVE AND FOCUSED TEAM OF EMPLOYEES?
Integrating mindfulness practice into your work place has the potential to help your group cultivate and achieve all of these qualities. Spending eight years in a corporate sales job prior to my current occupation as a mindfulness coach helped me to understand the physical, mental and emotional demands that are placed on employees from the executive level on down. Its no easy task balancing high-level productivity with mind/body well being. Finding and fostering that balance can truly be the secret ingredient to the overall success of your company. Bottom line is that happy and healthy employees help create and build a positive, thriving and productive culture. My mission is to support your business through the practice of mindfulness helping employees integrate balance, focus, creativity, kindness, joy…etc in easy and accessible ways both at work and at home.
How can mindfulness practice make such a positive impact on your business and work culture? Research has shown that mindfulness training alters our brains and how we engage with others, our work and ourselves. Through practice employees learn to navigate through their days with a heightened level of consciousness. Simply put, you train the mind to be more attentive and aware of what’s happening in the present moment. A greater tuning in and cultivating of present moment awareness allows for clearer thinking and skillful choices with all that one does. Mindfulness maximizes the inner resources and potential that lies within all of us.
How mindfulness practice can benefit your corporate culture?
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved stress management and overall wellbeing
- Reduced absenteeism and burnout
- Greater innovation and creativity
- Increased performance and productivity
- Increased emotional intelligence, communication and teamwork
Corporate mindfulness services offered:
- Key note presentation: 60-90 minute group presentation on mindfulness practice
- Topics covered:
- What is mindfulness and mindfulness meditation?
- Health and wellness benefits for individual employees
- The science behind mindfulness – how it impacts body and mind
- Benefits for organizations productivity and culture
- How to integrate the practice at the office and at home? Giving employees simple and accessible practice to start working with both at the office and at home
One-on-One Mindfulness Coaching Sessions
- Customized sessions based on needs of individual
- Initial consult set up to assess what these needs are
- Daily practices to engage in
- 8, 12 and 16 week program options – once a week sessions or as needed
Group Sessions with Employees
- Customized small or large group sessions based on needs of group
- Initial consult set up to assess needs
- Guided mindfulness meditation sessions
- In person or remotely via online platform…ie. Zoom or skype
- Group or individual guided meditations
- Set up a personal development weekend retreat with various formal and informal mindfulness practices, positive psychology practices, yoga…etc
CORPORATE SESSION PRICING:
Connect with me for individual and group session pricing
Clients Greg has worked with
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself” ~Rumi